Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Workforce Experience & HR Practice
Accenture's Workforce Experience & HR team helps clients create HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Workforce Experience & HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client's structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities:
· Employee Experience Lifecycle
· Human Centered Design for Moments that Matter
· People Insights and Performance
· HR Strategy
· Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
· HR Operating Model and Capabilities
· HR Service Model & Strategy Design
This Consultant role is aligned to our Products Operating Group and will work with clients in the Products industry area.
The Workforce Experience & HR Consultant is focused on the transformation of the HR functions of our clients and will work on all aspects of HR transformation and Employee Experience.
A Workforce Experience & HR Consultant within Accenture's Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited supervisor support with guidance
· Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
· Lead small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
· Effectively leverage direct Accenture supervisor to help mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues
· Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization
· Deliver flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client's unique business needs and culture goals
· Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
· Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture's capabilities in the Human Resources Management area
· Assist in building an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership
· Contribute to effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
· Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
· Implement part of an end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way
· Minimum 3 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
· Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & and development, recruitment or workforce planning
· Bachelor's Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Ability to develop trusted client relationships
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a group setting
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
· Focus on value creation
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Prior external consulting experience
· Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
· Capable storyteller and compelling communicator
· Project management experience, including project plan development and measurement
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Experience as part of a thriving virtual team
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Products clients (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Travel, Life Sciences/Pharma)
· Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
· Design and implementation experience with HR ERP (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, SuccessFactors etc.)
· Experience with digital tools such as HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.