*Kindly, apply for this position through the link below:
*Technical Support Associate with German
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technical Support Associates work in a technical client-facing service environment, supporting partners. They provide specialist technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. They liaise with product specialists, engineers, support teams, as required resolving requests/issues in a timely manner. They ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents as well as translating client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to data feeds by
o Providing guidance and consultative technical support to partners o Work with a Partner/Account management Support model o Work directly with Engineers/Technical team on Partner technical integration o Bug management o Become SME and point of escalation for product on team
● 2 years' experience working in a client-facing technical service environment, preferably supporting web-based products
● Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
● Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong communication skills
● Ability to process data in spreadsheets (Excel or similar)
● Extremely proactive, taking initiative, following up with bugs, new product features, etc.
● Great customer support and troubleshooting experience
● Experience with contacting clients via multiple channels (email, chat, phone)
● Strong collaboration, leadership, organization and the ability to work well in teams
● Fluent written and spoken English
● Fluency in one or more additional languages)
● Experience with data encoding languages, schemas, tags etc. (XML or similar)
● Prior knowledge of online advertising products/tools
● Bachelor's degree required: B Tech, BCA, BSc comp, BSc IT, or equivalent practical experience
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.