Beraterin (m/w) - SAP SCM
Your opportunity: Come join the world's largest SAP integrator . Become a part of our global network, consult our clients on site, and profit from our unique delivery model. Not only will you gain an enormous amount of experience and knowledge - these unique experiences will enable you to take on responsibility, lead teams and further develop your career. Aside from these exciting prospects for your personal and professional development, we offer you a healthy work-life balance and a truly international corporate culture based on transparency, fairness and team play. Join Accenture and bring SAP's most innovative technologies Simple Logistics, Simple Finance, S4/HANA and Cloud, and therefore, the future of ERP, to our clients!
· In your role, you will consult our clients in large-scale (inter-)national projects in all SAP SCM topics - and ths create the foundation for highly productive logistics processes in these companies.
· After in-depth discussions with the decision-makers, where your SAP and functional knowledge are of equal importance, you will work together to develop tailored and sustainable solutions. Accenture's leading methodologies and best practices will allow you to implement IT architectures that strengthen our clients' position in highly competitive and innovative markets.
· You will have the opportunity to play a vital role throughout the entire project lifecycle and to assume increasing responsibility as your experience grows - for example, as a team lead and/or project lead.
· Not only will you stay up-to-date with all the technological innovations - at Accenture, you will have the opportunity to shape your individual career, to learn from renowned SAP experts and to take your professional development in the directions that you choose.
· University degree or a completed apprenticeship or relevant professional experience
· Solid work experience in the configuration and customizing of one or several of the relevant SAP Simple Logistics moduls: SD, PP, MM, WM, PS, PM, LE, TM, QM, APO, SRM, Ariba
· Professional experience in one or several logistics processes: materials management, procurement, sales, distribution, production planning, warehouse management, extended warehouse management
· Communication skills, fluent in English and willing to become proficient in German in 18 months
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Team-orientated and client-focused
· Preferably project management experience
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We value applications from all parts of society and do not discriminate against anyone on accounts of gender, religious affiliation, origin, disability, age, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation, gender or any other legally protected characteristics.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.