ABYLSEN, Consulting Company in Engineering and New Technologies (11 companies, 1000 people in France and Europe), searching an Application Engineer in order to start immediatly.
- Conduct studies with turbochargers including create parts 3D/2D details using Catia V5 software
- Interface closely with the Product Teams to understand detailed turbocharger design requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams including Application Engineering, Product Engineering, Core Technologies, Manufacturing and Supply Base to ensure a robust design
- Participation in design review / FMEA / co design with suppliers
Experiences and Education:
- A Masters or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or/and Thermodynamics
- Strong culture in automotive industry and deep knowledge in internal Combustion engines.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Catia V5 is mandatory. Experience in Creo is a plus.
German & English languages are required, French is nice to have.