Description de l'offre
Founded in 2007, Ymagis is the leading European group in the area of advanced digital technology services for the cinema industry. The company is present in 20 countries all over the world. The company’s core business is now structured around three main axes : Exhibitor Services (CinemaNext), Content Services (Eclair), Financial Services (Ymagis).
The group relies on 800 staff members to pursue the internationalisation and spread its passion of image by innovative technologies.
In a growth context, Ymagis group invests on Human Resources, and start new HR projects for the group. In order to drive them we are seeking a Human Resources Project Manager.
You will report to our Corporate HR Manager through a specific volunteering “Volontariat International en Entreprise” (V.I.E) based in Berlin (Germany) or in Madrid (Spain) as a Human Resources Project Manager, and be in charge of various projects:
- You will be responsible for job descriptions elaboration for all the functions within the group.
- You will create a skills mapping in order to facilitate recruitment, training and mobility within the group.
- You will elaborate and lead corporate social responsibility initiatives and be responsible for the annual report.
- You will support the global and transversal training program.
- You will work on other HR transversal projects.
- You will also help with our HRIS integration (annual evaluation and recruitment modules).
The above list is not exhaustive.
We are looking for a Master degree level education with a minimum of 3 years experience on HR development or projects.
You are fluent in English.
You have strong MS Excel skills, plus a solid understanding of information systems.
You are well organised, able to work independently and are a strong team player.
You have excellent communication skills.
You are creative, dynamic and curious.
You have demonstrated a strong business understanding.
In order to match the Business France “Volontariat International en Entreprise” (V.I.E) requirements, you will be less than 29 years old and have not been working in Germany or in Spain this last year (where the volunteering will take place).
- 1 year V.I.E renewable, the opportunity could be a long term one.
- Job disponibility : as soon as possible.
- Wage : according to Business France scale.
- Location : Berlin or Madrid.