Auto req ID
Volvo Construction Equipment
At the earliest possible date we are looking within the E+E Software Development department for an employee as Software Quality Engineer (f/m).
Your main tasks:
· Design and implementation of manual and automated software tests
· Creation, implementation and adaptation of test cases
· Creation of test concepts and test specification
· Execution of machine software tests
· Performing software tests using a test environment with simulation of target system (Test Rig)
· Adaptation and further development of Test Rig due to requirement changes
· Evaluation, Interpretation and documentation of test results
· Close cooperation with software development team, with machine test team, as well as with the respective Scrum Team
· Successfully completed studies in electrically respectively mechanical engineering
· Experience in the software quality assurance, test planning, test execution and software testing (LabView)
· Experience in development respectively creation of automated test methods, especially with LabView
· Fluent German and English in writing and speaking
· Willingness to travel
We are looking forward to receive your application!
Software Quality Engineer (f/m)
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Construction Equipment , one of the world's leading providers of products and services to the construction industry under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province