Auto req ID
Volvo Construction Equipment
In the area of our Quality, Environment, Safety (QES) department, we are looking for a temporary assignment of 12 months for a
Quality Engineer (m/f)
In this position you drive and lead the quality processes and strategies to achieve assigned quality targets within the order to the delivery process. This position will be located in Konz, Germany.
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Be the contact person within the quality team and ensure that the quality process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
· Review regular and on demand manufacturing processes, collaborate with internally and with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities
· Support in the improvement of production processes in the case of series start-up and serial production
· Coordinate and manage quality issues from pre-production, serial production and marked
· Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of correction actions of supplier quality issues
· Participate in supplier development, support and auditing in cooperation with supplier development engineers
· Work in accordance with the Volvo CE processes, the Volvo Way and the Volvo Values and Behaviours
Required competencies, personal skills and experience:
· University degree in engineering or similar qualification and education
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in quality management and of production systems in batch or mass production
· Quick understanding of technical issues, preferably in the field of welding technology and mechanical processing
· Experience in the analysis of measuring systems
· Good knowledge of DIN 9001/2015
· Strong communication skills in English and German
· Willingness to travel
We are looking forward to receive yourapplication!
Quality Engineer (m/f)
Quality & Environment
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Construction Equipment , one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the construction industry under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province