Description de l'offre
Auto req ID
Be part of a competent and dynamic team within a recognized company offering multiple career opportunities.
At Prevost , a member of Volvo Group, we are looking for an effective, independent and customer oriented Parts sales Specialist to fill a new position at our facility in Richmond BC.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
You will coordinate activities to maintain and raise the level of customer satisfaction in the Service. You will network, manage and grow assigned long-term customer relationships and assist in product approval while increasing sales. You will support inventory accuracy while refining the customer experience.
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
· Complete benefits plan
· Daytime job, Monday to Friday
· Stimulating work environment in constant motion
WHAT YOU NEED :
· High School diploma or College Diploma in mechanics or other pertinent domain
· 3-5 years customer service experience within the automotive or transportation industries
· Experience with electronic parts manual
· Excellent Customer focus YOUR RESPONSABILITIES:
· Support internal and external requests for parts needs including parts orders, return, credits, and debits.
· Resolve any overage, shortage or billing discrepancy;
· Develop relationships with the key customer personnel to facilitate the flow of information required to improve our bidding posture; fill rate ratios and customer satisfaction level;
· Provide response for quotation requests, back order problems and expedite as required;
· Responds to customer inquiries for replacement parts, accessories or technical support.
· Accomplish other tasks per request
Send us your resume at any time by
Or Apply directly online by clicking bellow
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.volvogroup.com
Prevost: The absolute experience
Performance | confidence | Customer success | Change | Passion
Parts Sales Specialist
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses , is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province