· Responsible for the achievement of all sales assigned targets.
· Provide support in order to achieve targets.
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of store’s customers’ database.
· Responsible for the enhancement of the qualitative and quantitative sales performance.
· Increase the sales transactions ratio as well as closure rate YOY.
· Increase the YOY revenues in addition to margins.
· Customer Care
· Responsible of the proper utilization of Value Based Proposition.
· Responsible for the delivery of World Class Customer Experience.
· Responsible for the customer retention policies.
· Responsible for team’s business awareness.
· Responsible for the proper handling of escalated customer complaints.
· Responsible for the team’s attendance of all knowledge trainings.
· Responsible for the team’s consistent friendliness with all customers.
· Responsible for taking action according to customers’ comments.
· Responsible to improve the store’s telephonic interview, NPS, SL & IVR results.
· Responsible for all cash operations issues (security, accuracy, P&P, efficiency, audits) .
· Responsible for achieving the company’s benchmark in Vodafone’s Employee Surveys.
· Team building activities.
· Responsible for the store’s management succession plan.
· Ensure that VF culture is properly communicated & put into action. .
· Ensure all feedback and evaluation sessions are monthly conducted.
· Assign tasks to direct reports.
· Follow-up on development plans progress.
· Lead, manage and motivate staff members to achieve the channel’s objectives.
· Communicate Vodafone vision and values.
· Build a team of retailers that can deal with different customers’ segments.
· Encourage competition for retail recognition scheme among the team.
· Conduct all feedback and evaluation sessions for direct reports.
· Conducts skip level meetings.
· Proper handling of all staff’s issues.
· Create and maintain healthy environment at all times.
· Full accountability of the store’s P&L.
· Responsible for the store’s approved headcount.
· Responsible for the proper applications accesses to all team members.
· Responsible for operational and administrative management of the store.
· Responsible for store’s security, stock level and cash handling practices.
· Responsible for the full implementation of company’s P&P at all times.
· Analyse daily business performance within the store and conduct store management meetings for weekly review.
· Responsible for store’s compliance to merchandizing and POS guidelines.
· Responsible for improving the store visit report result.
· Upgrade store band from B to A.