Global Service Architect (IoT)
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect large corporation customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our “ready business” total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you now ready for your career with us?
At Vodafone Group Enterprise we believe in making IoT simple, by bringing together exactly the right mix of partners to ensure that every element of a project works smoothly over our global network. Offering a wide range of end-to-end solutions across a broad range of sectors, including Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Retail and Banking, Our IoT solutions combine the world's largest mobile network, outstanding technology and a long track record of success. Joining as our IoT Service Architect now has never been a better time to be part of our success.
The role of Global Service Architect will focus on complex & strategic IoT opportunities whilst driving efficient handling of standard M2M/IOT solution types. As the subject matter expert for all service related activities from pre-sales to acceptance in to support.
· Lead or attend customer pre-sales workshops covering all non-technical service Elements.
· Submit bid input (RFP, RFI, RFQ) and contribute towards bid Workshops.
· Support customer contract & SLA negotiation meet.
· Contribute to on-going enhancement of the M2M/IOT global service catalogue of support services and related processes.
· Elevate the customer relationship from an operational focus to a business partnership.
· Direct influence on growing the service and operational scope and create a landscape for increasing cross-selling opportunity.
· Maintain a professional and responsive relationship with the customer, measured through customer feedback (surveys and reviews).
· Understand contractual service obligations and ensure delivery against them.
· Establish and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction.