Description de l'offre
Role title: Commercial Manager
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less' by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Purpose of the Commercial Manager role is to build and sell the best possible commercial offers to Vodafone Global Enterprise customers. Creating and managing pricing for complex, managed service and connectivity global opportunities through innovative commercial propositions ensuring customer needs are addressed as well as Vodafone's key financial requirements. Responsible for the commercial aspect of the customer relationship including contract negotiation through the commercial schedule with focus on the customer whilst meeting Vodafone Global Enterprise objectives and mitigating risk. Leading and co-ordinate Commercial related digitisation activity as well as contributing to the development of digitisation activities.
With us you will:
· Own pricing for Vodafone's largest customer deals including creation and governance through all internal approval steps (EDRA stages 1 to 5)
· Analysis of bids in order to ensure understanding of profitability using standard business modelling techniques.
· Assist and advise key stakeholders on the structure and development of commercial strategies in order to maximise business profitability across complex multi-facetted commercial propositions spanning multiple geographies.
· Provide thought leadership around bid structure to both internal and external customers in order to drive incremental profitability for Vodafone.
Customer Facing Credibility
· Responsibility for presentation, discussion, negotiation and overall lead of commercial discussions of offer with customer.
· Attend customer visits, coordinate and lead complex commercial negotiations in line with and business principles.
· Once the deal is signed, work closely with the contracts manager, bid manager and commercial in life to ensure the right commercial structure and financial metrics are developed and implemented globally.
Analytics and Commercial Decision Making
· Strong analytical and decision making skills, including the ability to balance conflicting interests and make decisions based on incomplete or unreliable Information.
· Swift analysis of information and articulation of the results to key Stakeholders.
· Analyse problems, delivering practical and innovative solutions critical to business needs.
· Negotiate and recommend commercial schedule positions for VGE.
Influence and Communication
· Excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility with customers, account and sales Managers.
· Work with our Operating Companies, Partners and Affiliates to ensure delivery of timely pricing to enter into customer opportunities.
· Provide guidance to all stakeholders of Vodafone OpCo's and Partners pricing propositions and the regulatory constraints operating in the respective markets.
· Provide C-Level written briefs and operate within a multi-language Environment.
· Work closely with Vodafone Global Enterprise Sales, Service, Finance and the wider Commercial Bid and Pricing team with a specific focus on supporting the Southern Europe Sales and Service Team.
Key performance indicators
· Support delivery of the revenue and margin targets for the Region.
· Provide completed EDRA approved pricing for bids within the required timeframes.
· Complete commercial schedule negotiations within the MSA within agreed timescales.
Apply if you have :
· Over 3 years proven Telecoms and/or IT managed service experience
· Proven experience developing compelling commercial & pricing propositions in telecoms, fixed, mobility and managed services Environments
· Knowledge of key market trends and impact on customer commercial offers
· Knowledge and understanding of pricing levels, features and future trends in the global business Environment
· Proven experience in a customer facing environment and experience in customer facing negotiation
· Demonstrate knowledge of commercial contract issues affecting a regional or global bid
· Management of multiple activities in an appropriate manner within a fluid and fast changing Environment
· Program management experience
· An ability to communicate effectively with staff and external stakeholders of all levels of understanding regarding digital assets
· Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, Macros)
· Advanced Powerpoint
· Quantitative first degree or postgraduate business qualification
· Accounting Qualification with relevant management accounting experience would be considered an advantage
· Educated in a relevant qualification such as Digital Media and / or equivalent experience
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people's individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology / https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/b2b / https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/corporate
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact
The future is exciting. Ready?