Veolia designs and delivers services that are vital to human development and sustainable performance through three complementary business activities: water management, waste management and energy services.
Veolia Germany Holding which is coordinating the three business lines (Waste, Water, Energy) is looking for a Financial Analyst M/W for its international development.
The Pangeo assignment is located in teh Germany Holding which is coordinated the three business lines (Waste, Water, Energy) and includes direct contact with the German CFO.
Poste et missions:
- Active contribution in the preparation of the consolidated monthly, quaterly and annual contracts
- Fulfill a role in the budget, forecast and long-term plan process
- Participate with our finance colleagues in key projects (role out new IFRS standards, implement new workflows & processes, implementation of One SAP)
- Hands-on role, include preparing the consolidation tool, excel sheets SAP extract
- Analysis and commenting of consolidation and accounting issues
WHAT CHALLENGES :
To be able to interact with three business lines (water, waste, energy) & Paris headquarter
To work under pressure with short deadlines
To face with different cultures and work environments
To master different tools and strong analytical challenge
Educational Background : Good degree in Business (Bachelor, Master / specialized in Finance
Previous Experience : Financial consolidation, audit or consulting would be highly appreciated
Skills : IFRS would be a plus, advances Excel, SAP BFC if possible, PowerPoint
Languages : German and English
Other : Organization, analytical, rigor, result-oriented, hands-on, attention to details, communication
Length of the assignment: 18 months
Location: Berlin, Germany
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from PANGEO program, follow us on Instagram: pangeo_veolia