Valeo is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. It is fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry. Valeo operates in 33 countries and its 111,600 employees work closely with the major global automakers worldwide.
Valeo reached an outstanding performance in sales at the end of December 2017 (18,6 billion Euros) and its 134 production sites and 55 R&D centers contribute to the success of the Group.
Within the Business Group Comfort &; Driving Assistance (CDA), you are operating in a dynamic, fast growing environment with high tech products within the automotive industry for automated parking and driving.
Valeo Wemding is producing top colume modules and ultrasonic, vision and active safety systems.
With 1500 employees Wemding is one of the biggest production sites in our Business Group CDA.
Our Human Resources Department Wemding of 8 people is looking for a support in our daily processes and following special projects:
- Development and implementation of a “small” AAI for direct labour (DL) employees
- Support the recent training program “electronic expert industry” for direct labour employees
- Development and implementation of a mandatory training scheme for different IDL job profiles
- Support implementation of our electronical training effect evaluation
- Master degree in Human Resources or management
- English fluent is a must
- Certain level in German is mandatory
- Very good in MS Project (at least excel)
- Excellent communicator