Valeo is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. It is fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry. Valeo operates in 33 countries and its 111,600 employees work closely with the major global automakers worldwide.
Valeo reached an outstanding performance in sales at the end of December 2017 (18,6 billion Euros) and its 134 production sites and 55 R&D centers contribute to the success of the Group.
Within the Business Group Comfort &; Driving Assistance (CDA), you are operating in a dynamic, fast growing environment with high tech products within the automotive industry for automated parking and driving.
Poste et missions:
- Implement 5S methodology
- Work on instruction creation/ update
- Create FMEA Logistics
- Standardize of Logistics processes
- Contribute on layout modifications
- Master degree in engineering
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in Logistics, Procurement, continous improvement