Valeo is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. It is fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry. Valeo operates in 33 countries and its 111,600 employees work closely with the major global automakers worldwide.
Valeo reached an outstanding performance in sales at the end of December 2017 (18,6 billion Euros) and its 134 production sites and 55 R&D centers contribute to the success of the Group.
Within the Business Group Comfort &; Driving Assistance (CDA), you are operating in a dynamic, fast growing environment with high tech products within the automotive industry for automated parking and driving.
Poste et missions:
Valeo Production System Engineer is in charge of monitoring the internal production standards and leading the kaizen activities of the internal flows of his / her APU ( Autonomous production unit).
You will be a member of the team for:
- Implementation AGV (autonomous guided vehicles)
- Implementation Factory 4.0 in production (Implementation MES)
- Logistic (digitalisation production scheduling)
- Logistic building and services extension project.
Cooperation with young and dynamic team. Challenge to work in company with growth and trendy products (sensors and radars for autonomous driving atd).
Possibility for other future cooperation...
- Master degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in Production System, Continuous Improvement