Valeo is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. It is fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry. Valeo operates in 33 countries and its 111,600 employees work closely with the major global automakers worldwide.
Valeo reached an outstanding performance in sales at the end of December 2017 (18,6 billion Euros) and its 134 production sites and 55 R&D centers contribute to the success of the Group.
Within the Business Group Comfort &; Driving Assistance (CDA), you are operating in a dynamic, fast growing environment with high tech products within the automotive industry for automated parking and driving.
Poste et missions:
VPS (Valeo Production System) Engineer / Technician is in charge of monitoring the internal production standards and leading the kaizen activities of the internal flows of his / her APU ( Autonomous production unit)
1. VPS COMPETENCES
- Develop the VPS competences of the APU through trainings ;coaching.
2. VPS STRATEGIES
- Help to define the VPS strategy of the APU in accordance with Plant / Site priorities and ensure deployment of V5000 VPS within the APU.
3. VPS GENBA ACTIVITIES
- Help APU Manager to manage continuous improvement and to continuously detect abnormalities vs VPS standards and react.
- Support workshop pilots, lead workshops and implement improvement proposals.
- Help the APU to constantly improve its QCDM ( Quality, Cost, Deliviery, Motivation) results through rigorous application of the VPS tools.
- Deploy VPS standards; best practices within the APU.
- Master degree in engineering
- Fluent in English, German
- Experience in Logistics, Procurement