Valeo is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. It is fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry. Valeo operates in 33 countries and its 111,600 employees work closely with the major global automakers worldwide.
Valeo reached an outstanding performance in sales at the end of December 2017 (18,6 billion Euros) and its 134 production sites and 55 R&D centers contribute to the success of the Group.
Within the Business Group Comfort & Driving Assistance (CDA), you are operating in a dynamic, fast growing environment with high tech products within the automotive industry for automated parking and driving which accounts for 3,6 billion of total sales of the Group.
Our site of Bietigheim
- Bissingen ( near Stuggart ) is looking for a VIE in Management Controller:
Poste et missions:
- Coordination and animation of the reporting within the product line: Planning and follow-up of closing, forecast, budget and mid-term planning process.
- Closing Preparation: Update, checking and standardization of reporting files
- Consolidation of product line financial results via Group’s reporting tool and Excel-consolidation of specific required analysis
- Analysis and consistency check of the financial result
- Insurance of an in-time reporting process (collecting and sending of data)
- Preparation of the monthly financial result presentation and result book (Green book)
- Production Site support for the definition and application of Valeo rules on the calculation of key indicators (example: Valeo 5Axes)
- Reporting contact for the Product Group located in Creteil (France)
- Coordination of the resources planning within product line (closing, Forecast, budget and mid-term planning process)
- Analysis of resources utilization (by project and per site)
- Ad-hoc analysis and support for the product line controlling team
- Graduated from business school or university (master degree) with main courses in Finance and Controlling
- 1st work experience of 6 months in a controlling department
- Mandatory Languages: English, German is a plus
- Open-minded, Intercultural skills, curious and ability to manage high workload and short deadlines