Performance Marketing Manager Foods DACH (m/f/d)
Performance Marketing Manager Foods DACH (m/f/d)
The digital landscape is in constant change and to meet the new requirements to our brands we are looking for a highly motivated digital native that wants to join us on this exciting journey to bring our Foods category into the digital age.
The overarching target is to identify relevant touchpoints and to expand them. Unilever is here mainly focusing on the combination, structure and interpretation of data points to observe the consumer within the customer journey in a holistic manner.
Together with the Foods Comms Lead DACH you will identify and agree clear choices to determine the digital plan and budget allocation to deliver the business goals. You will strive for an optimal conversion by reaching the right target audience with the right asset in the right moment optimizing the consumer journey. You will engage with the DACH Foods team to embed performance marketing thinking in our team.
You will be part of the Foods Category Team DACH and work cross-functionally both with local digital specialists (e.g. data analysist, PRM specialist, ecom) and your global colleagues.
· Designing, monitoring and managing the Foods digital campaigns (performance marketing) in DACH
· Advising on how to optimize digital marketing (on how to best use insights/audiences/tagging, on audiences, personalization and A/B testing for performance campaigns)
· Website – Google analytics: Recommend content improvements or UX enhancement based on user behaviour and platform performance
· Alignment to Search LCP & PPC results
· Cohorts/audience modelling based on interest
· Recommend & manage setup of events & goals to better understand property performance (e.g. engagement, conversion to sale, lead generation)
· Recommend content improvements or UX enhancement based on user behaviour and platform performance
· Drive insight for landing page setup or strategy in order to maximize campaigns objectives
· Media analytics: Monitor media efficiency and recommend improvements to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Act as a command centre to support big campaigns decisions.
· Setup & run media/assets A/B testing
· Recommend media plan adjustment based on channel performance vs. campaign objective
· Recommend asset adjustment to drive conversion and asset Performance
· Monitor google trends on food and trending/seasonal ingredients
· Planning & optimization on our paid traffic activities (together with our Search agency)
· SEO planning and optimization
· Ecom & conversion: Monitoring and optimization of e-com performance campaigns to drive better conversion
· PSO scores (eCom ready images) update & improvement recommendations for the team
Monitor competitor e-com activity & initiatives
Professional skills & key competencies:
· Master degree with focus on marketing and economics
· Minimum 2-3 years of job experience in digital marketing (Branding/Perfomance) ideally FMCG industry or affiliated agencies
· Confident understanding of marketing and analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics (basic knowledge), Adobe Marketing Cloud software (DNP), programmatic, creative development and content management Systems
High affinity for innovative developments within online sales, online marketing and digitalization
· Demonstrated ability to work across multiple datasets (first, second, third party) and the knowledge of using this data for marketing activities
· Doer, not just a thinker; a bias for action, making big strategic choices and activating them
· Entrepreneurial in mind-set; asking challenging ‘why' questions, suggesting new routes to success
· Pronounced results orientation, high level of self-motivation, ability to work under fast changing parameters and to stay on topic and to keep sights of personal Targets
· Outstanding analytical skills as well as experiences with online marketing Tools
· Experience with eCommerce and in collaboration with key account management and distribution channels are beneficial
· MS Office Expertise
· Fluent German and English skills, French is beneficial
Interested in this position?
Then you should not wait to apply online. Should you require additional information, please contact your Talent Advisor Sarah Chwalek by email ( ). I am really looking forward to your application and will contact you soon with a first feedback.
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.