Digital Deployment & Coordination Lead Personal Care m/f
Location : Unilever Hamburg
Scope of activity : Marketing
Employment relationship: Permanent employment
Shift : Daytime job
Form of employment : full-time
For our DACH-Headquarter in Hamburg we are looking for a Digital Deployment & Coordination Lead Personal Care m/f
Purpose of the job:
Unilever is focused on continuing to build a world class data-driven, digital direct response marketing capability across our Business. As part of this commitment, our DACH Personal Care Category team are hiring for an strategic, experienced, driven, motivated and highly capable Digital Deployment & Coordination Lead. This is an exciting new role to own & build the digital strategy for the DACH Personal Care Category at Unilever.
You will drive accelerated growth within the data-driven, digital direct response marketing space, with clear opportunity for the right candidate to show significant impact on the business from the outset.
You will input into the broader DACH Personal Care Category plan and from this, identify and agree together with the brand managers clear choices to determine the digital plan and budget allocation to deliver the business goals. You will ensure that brands take full advantage of the opportunities that exist to deliver a compelling, omnichannel digital consumer and shopper experiences.
Additionally you will be responsible for the rollout coordination of new tools and technologies. You will coordinate global with local teams in terms of transforming marketing activities into new technologies by ensuring that all use cases are properly deployed within the new tech infrastructure.
· Responsibility for the digital marketing strategy programme deployment in DACH
· Main liaison point for global PRM team
· Working together with the global PRM team and market core programme team to ensure that all phases of engaging, plan and execution are delivered and running according to the plan
· Coordinate all activities for market with work streams and global PRM team including brand engagement
· Support the detailing of tech, data & business tasks on the back of the use cases defined
· Brings together the resources required for a successful test and learn deployment
· Drives escalation of risks to project lead and market sponsor for resolution
· Partner and support the local marketing brand teams based on key project needs connecting the digital eco-system to deliver growth and an excellent consumer experience spanning across Media, Data, Content, Digital Capabilities, eCommerce and agency partners
· Play a lead role in adoption of performance driven marketing at Unilever and upskilling the broader marketing teams in the category with digital expertise.
· Drive the brand kick-offs and activity definition sessions
· Drive test design definition with brand team, and core program team
· Support in the execution phase / the detailing of tests either in a particular area of requirement or across the UC.
· Working together with SMEs, brand teams and agencies to ensure optimal test design and subsequent campaign analysis
· Supports in the documentation of learnings from tests
· Master degree with focus on marketing, economics or project managment
· Minimum 2-3 years of job experience as a mid-level project manager ) ideally in online sales area (eCommerce) or data driven industries
· Confident understanding of marketing and analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics (basic knowledge), Adobe Marketing Cloud software (DMP), programmatic, creative development and content management systems
· Experienced in complex technological systems e.g. Terradata Hadoop
· Deep technological understanding, to work closely with the data analyst and digital category specialist
· Experienced as an Interface role between IT (data analyst or scientist) & business (marketing)
· ability to connect the dots across the people, projects and partners, creating new opportunities for innovative collaboration that enables successful activation of digital brand strategies
· experienced in the digital projects; has played a combination of project management and digital roles
· Doer, not just a thinker; a bias for action, making big strategic choices and activating them
· Leader and team-worker; developing themselves and others, proactive networking across a complex organisational hierarchy
· Resilient and influential; thriving on challenge, bringing colleagues along on the journey
· Confident but considerate; a strong, respected voice that leads by example
· Entrepreneurial in mind-set; asking challenging ‘why' questions, suggesting new routes to success
· An active listener and connector; taking into account the broader picture and the perspective of others, activating the right plan based on holistic understanding of the business challenge and business need
· Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams
· Strong communicator: Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail
· MS Office Expertise
· Fluent German and English skills
What we have to offer:
· From day one you will be part of our digital mission
· Competitive base salary & annual bonus
· an inhouse gym and other Sports activities
· Agile working Environment
If you want to be a part of this new team, please apply online with your CV and let me also know your period of notice and your salary expectations. And if you need more Information do not hesitate to contact your Talent Advisor for this position Sarah Chwalek on
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.