Description de l'offre
Digital Data Analyst Personal Care m/f
Location: Unilever Hamburg
Scope of activity : Marketing
Employment relationship: Permanent employment
Shift: Daytime job
Form of employment : full-time
For our DACH-Headquarter in Hamburg we are looking for a Digital Data Analyst Personal Care m/f
Purpose of the job:
We live in a hyper-connected world, where digital technology is empowering consumers and creating widespread fragmentation. It is no surprise that digital technology is transforming the way we drive product and service innovation, how we take them to market and also how we market to our consumers. Unilever's dedication to digital transformation is already well established, but we intend to accelerate and grow this rapidly.
To succeed in this hyper-competitive business environment, we need to move quickly, test new opportunities, learn rapidly and adapt our ways of working. To achieve this, we need people with a passion for digital, analytics and organisational change, who are not afraid to break convention and who want to be a revolutionary within our business.
The digital landscape is transforming how our consumers discover products and shop, with rapidly growing roles for data-driven direct response marketing linked to e-commerce and Direct to Consumer (D2C) models. The Personal Care category business is at the forefront of this shift, connecting consumers with our wide range of leading products across a growing number of physical and digital shopper touchpoints. As part of this commitment, our Personal Care Category team is hiring for a driven, motivated and highly capable Digital Data Analyst Personal Care m/f
· Drive accelerated growth within the data-driven, digital direct response marketing space, with clear opportunity for the right candidate to show significant impact on the business from the outset
· Define, lead and deliver the consumer and performance data strategies across paid, earned and owned media for our Personal Care products in DACH
· Ensure we have high quality, practical data sources and use your skillset and experience to quickly turn this into sharp consumer and campaign insight, driving smarter action and optimisation across our activity
· You will be empowered to lead and make decisions based on data (big data) that drive demonstrable benefit. The efforts of your actions will be clear and will create the benchmark for the rest of the business to follow
· Build and work across multiple datasets (first, second, third party), building consumer journey/segmentation and repeatable multi channel campaign optimisation analysis to increase ROI.
· Build and manage consumer digital data set up, capture from multiple channels/tagging and platforms to build and manage strategic consumer segmentation model (Recency, Frequency and Monetary Value).
· Work with media, ETS and existing agencies to access, audit and define optimal tech and data management platform.
· Physical hands-on extraction (SQL) and processing of customer data from relational databases. Subsequent creation of targeting datasets to printer / email house – ‘campaign delivery'
· Management of multi channel campaign delivery projects within resource budget, to brief specification, within company (e.g. strict quality check processes) and industry best practice and DPA guidelines, and in adherence to strict timelines
· Working on multiple performance marketing campaigns at once, forge strong working relationships with other campaign PRM analysts, media team/agencies and customer development teams (shopper data), to ensure each individual campaign is effectively and accurately targeted within the best resource budget
· Challenge and improve campaign capability through development of toolkit or processes, focusing on standardisation & automation opportunities in particular. Influence and challenge key stakeholders and build business cases for change where necessary
· Work closely with CMI/PDC consumer insight teams to ensure sound knowledge of the consumer, maximise capabilities and unlock smarter and faster insight and subsequently design best-in-class targeting
· Digesting / delivering the insight from campaign evaluation to feed into further multi channel campaign planning
· Using DM marketing knowledge to improve campaign performance and design/ensure robust tests are implemented
· Conduct daily analysis to inform weekly performance marketing/trading activity and reporting leveraging multiple platforms: Adobe, GA, Hadoop etc
· Consumer analysis: build consumer digital journey. Identify needs/behavioural insights and better ways to reach, engage and convert across digital marketing funnel
· Channel and Campaign Analysis: Paid, Earned and Owned media channel CPA/ROI analysis. Manage test cell set up and benchmarking to robustly identify ROI. Deliver cost per acquisition model determined by return consumer segments will deliver, sharply focusing BMI investment on the areas that will yield the best return and modelling potential to ensure we can robustly scale the Business
· Demand Analysis: Product sales and inventory and range analysis by consumer / product segment and markets. Identify trigger products that lead to greater sales, top performing and low performing products, identifying gaps and opportunities to act upon across our growing spread of channels
· Conduct promotional activity analysis to test and set the optimum offer threshold to maximise volume and margin.
· Deliver broader analysis for business reporting and modelling as required, working with finance and marketing team eg market entry or exist analysis
· Support new business case analysis eg subscription, new products, new categories, gifting bundles, personalisation etc
· Own CRM segmentation and activation, working with inhouse media/PRM teams. Champion data privacy best practice standards and consumer preferences.
· Play a lead role in adoption of data-driven, digital direct response marketing at Unilever and upskilling the broader marketing teams in the category with digital Expertise
· Minimum 3 years of job experience as a mid-level data analyst/ performance data manager in the digital marketing, media or e-commerce industry, either agency or client side; track record of delivering growth from multiple sources including online advertising and/or mobile advertising, and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
· Master degree with focus on Stats, Maths, Physics, Economics etc.
· Confident understanding of marketing and analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud software (DMP), programmatic, creative development and content management systems
· Experienced in the analysis of large amounts of data (Big Data, Hadoop-Cluster etc.)
· Highly experienced in utilizing Tableau to assist Sales/Marketing teams
· Experienced with Audience Manager Systems (e.g. Adobe Audience) for finding and building the optimal audiences for our products and consumers
· Experienced in the usage of R and SQL
· Demonstrated ability to work across multiple datasets (first, second, third party), building consumer journey/segmentation and campaign optimisation plans to increase ROI
· Ability to build repeatable use cases/approaches to operate at speed, optimizing performance against clearly defined KPI's, while thriving in a fast-paced environment and supporting aggressive timelines
· Ability to perform quantitative analysis and reach sound conclusions
· High level of aptitude with Excel (pivot tables) required
· Demonstrated experience in modelling, analysis, research
· Knowledge of advanced SAS techniques such as macros
· Knowledge of advanced Excel such as VBA programming
· Experienced in Performance Optimisation: Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience delivering data led insight to drive ROI based response marketing across multiple channels
· Expertise in ad and digital tech: platforms, tracking, success metrics, geo-targeting and optimization techniques. You will be expected to work ‘hand-in-hand' with agencies and multiple ad platforms
· Exceptional project delivery management: Strong time management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· MS Office expertise
· Fluent German and English skills
What we have to offer:
· From day one you will be part of our digital mission
· Competitive base salary & annual bonus
· an inhouse gym and other Sports activities
· Agile working Environment
If you want to be a part of this new team, please apply online with your CV and let me also know your period of notice and your salary expectations. And if you need more Information do not hesitate to contact your Talent Advisor for this position Sarah Chwalek on