Business Intelligence Specialist (Data Scientist ICNow) m/w/d
Business Intelligence Specialist (Data Scientist ICnow)(m/f/d) (temporary contract for 1-2 years)
The consumer packed industry (CPG) is facing an enormous digital growth opportunity. The prominent shift from brick & mortar and related shelf-space towards ecommerce and related new business models, is developing rapidly. Today consumers subscribe for ‘convenience boxes' delivered straight to their home, whereas the rise of disruptive start-ups offering these services, are altering the existing landscape. The development of new digital capabilities and skills in order to stay competitive in this space are pivotal for Unilever to continue to be a winner in this digital world.
In this dynamic, hyper-connected world with high Consumer expectations we know harnessing the power of data and technology transforms the way we drive innovation, connect with consumers and surprise and delight them by meeting their everyday needs.
To that end, our digital transformation is in full swing. To accelerate our journey at exponential pace we are looking for the best digital talent, fellow kindred spirits who have the passion for all things digital and are not afraid to break convention to be change catalysts within our business.
What is ICnow?
We are a start-up within Unilever and our ambition is BIG
We focus on online food delivery market within 2 hours
We build an on-demand delivery business across 30 countries
As we are building this new business across 30 countries, we are looking for entrepreneurs with a lean mindset and digital Know-how
Main purpose of the job:
As the Business Intelligence Specialist you are responsible for building-out the data ecosystem around our key players, tracking their performance and analyzing the data to improve performance. Basically, you are the driving force behind data collection, data visualization and data analysis driving towards key business recommendations. In this role you are also empowered to trial new digital initiatives and to experiment with new ideas, driving towards demonstrable tangible consumer and business benefit.
· Be the data owner and expert of the virtual stores, restaurant listing and foodchain models
· Make sure all KPIs are collected from the on-demand delivery players (distribution, sales, consumer, operational and marketing effectiveness)
· Set-up data requirements (KPIs to track, Format etc) for our key partners (e.g. Dominos, Lieferheld etc.)
· Make sure we get the data in easiest format from partners and simplest integrations. (API, data feed etc.)
· Make sure there is a local dashboard and link with the central data team for integrations.
· Combine market, customer and sales data and give weekly recommendations for actions for management. (How to drive turnover, improve operations)
· Keep improving the data we collect from Partner
Professional skills & key competencies:
· First of all: You love data
· You challenge the status quo with data points
· You are fact-based
· You have 2+ year experience in working with large sets of data
· You have experience using excel to manipulate data and understand how to draw insights from data
· You have eCommerce/Digital Marketing/Digital project management experience with an emphasis on B2C / Start-up / New models
· You can distill key insights from data
· You like to build a data strategy from scratch and own control and own it
· Excellent in Excel, PowerPoint, preferably other more complex data programs (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio etc.)
· You have solid understanding of how BI systems work and what bottlenecks could be in implementation
· Understanding of IT integration/dashboarding
What we have to offer:
· From day one you will be part of our digital Mission
· Competitive base salary & annual bonus
· An inhouse gym and other Sports activities
· Agile working Environment
Interested in this position?
Then you should not wait to apply online. Should you require additional information, please contact your Talent Advisor Sarah Chwalek by email ( ). I am really looking forward to your application and will contact you soon with a first feedback.
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.