Description de l'offre
U-Shin, global japanese company founded in 1926 and specialized in access mechanisms systems for vehicle and control panels, is an automotive part supplier which provides robust, reliable, competitive and innovative solutions to meet expectations of most demanding customers all around the world.
Present in 15 countries, U-Shin is a global company that realized 40% of its turnover in Asia, 40% in Europe/Russia and 20% in North and South America.
With a strong portfolio of over 2.500 patents, U-Shin has a unique expertise in the electrical, mechanical, optical, electronic, cosmetic, and implemented in a wide range of products. With 12 Development Centers scattered around the world, U-Shin has the ability to deploy worldwide global projects and offering reduced development costs and proven solutions.
World leader in access mechanisms, U-Shin creates intuitive, innovative and differentiating product in order to position itself as the leading multi-specialist in its category.
The whole production and logistic area is organised according to UAM standard methods and organisation tools assuring an efficient work process as well as a solid quality level and allowing a visible control function. The UPS (U-Shin Production System) is used at all UAM sites worldwide to establish a best practice organisation and to set the basis for a constant improvement.
The Production System Engineer supports the Methods Manager of our production site and will get autonomous responsibility for projects dealing with the integration and improvement of the methods in the production and logistic area. This fonction is part of the production team making the bridge between French and German production / development team.
- Creation and implementation of the internal U-5000-audit and action plan
- Creation of internal production systems training plans and implementation with prior consultation with the APU and Logistic Manager
- Creation, implementation and tracking of the production systems workshop plan with prior consultation with the APU and Logistic Manager
- Training of employees of all hierarchical levels concerning production system tools, process flow analysis, 5 S, TPM, Hoshin, SMED, VSA, Kanban according to U-Shin-guidelines
- Planning and support of employees and managers concerning implementation of the above mentioned tools in the company, tracking and updating of the workshop plan
- Reporting of the specified production system indicators (TLR, DLPI, TRS, TRP…)
- Data administration and elimination of errors within the shift records and analysis (waste, MTTR, MTBF…)
- Updating of the Info
- and QCDM-Boards in the production and within logistics
- Support of the logistics department concerning material flow, labeling and Kanban cards
- Providing the necessary training material, tools and other material
- Technical engineer, Production engineer
- IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, painting program, flow chart program)
- Previous internshinp in logistics (KANBAN), Knowledge in production engineering, methods of continuous improvement (KAIZEN, HOSHIN)
- Initiative and systematic approach
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent English and at least basic knowledge of German
Application (CV and cover letter) in English