Description de l'offre
Founded in 1997 to offer quality support and conformity assessment services, TRIGO became a globally renown company, serving the automotive, aerospace, railway and other heavy transportation industries with more than 8000 employees throughout Europe, North Africa, Asia and America.
TRIGO provides a comprehensive range of corrective and preventive quality inspection and management services. This complete portfolio enables TRIGO to implement quality solutions specially tailored to customers’ needs.
Since the company’s foundation, in the previous 15+ years, the TRIGO name has become a trademark of innovation, leadership and performance in the quality management sector. Located close to our customers’ plants, our local teams provide a full range of sophisticated quality solutions at more than 200 sites across the world.
TRIGO Qualitaire is the Aerospace dedicated brand of TRIGO, operating for the major OEMs and Tier1 suppliers (Airbus, Stelia, Honeywell, Safran, …), and is now driving an aggressive development strategy to extend its operations to a worldwide coverage.
In the frame of its international development, TRIGO is looking for a:
Business development & Sales VIE
Base Location: Bremen
Tasks & responsibility:
- Business Development in Germany
- Execute the aerospace commercial action plan, in coordination with aerospace & rail division in headquarters
- Identify new business opportunities and convert them into sales
- Support the German team and management in developing sales
- Support the group division in developing and maintaining key accounts relations in Germany
- Proposal management
- Build technical & commercial proposal in coordination with Aero & Rail Division
- Drumbeat the proposal flow
- Negotiate with clients within revenue and profit targets
- Customer support
- Maintain regular contacts with clients throughout the service delivery and beyond
- Internal communication & reporting
- Maintain regular communication with Aero & Rail Division in Europe
- Develop & maintain the pipeline of business leads
- Prepare short & synthetic client meeting reports
- Maintain a register of client contacts and use the CRM tools
- Bac + 3 or Engineering degree, preferably in Aerospace or Mechanical engineering
- Over 1 year experience in Aerospace or transportation services sales (Engineering, Airlines, Maintenance operator)
- English and German fluency is mandatory
- Strong communication skills and negotiation capabilities
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural / cross country environment
- Flexibility and customer oriented
Job location is in Germany. The work language is German.