Founded in 2001, Trace One powers the world’s largest collaborative network for private label management with more than 20,000 companies in 100 countries developing over $300B in products annually. We provide a network for trusted business partners to enable the development of unique, healthy and responsible private label products.
Poste et missions:
As a digital marketer you will map online customer journeys, identify shortfalls and help to drive continuous improvement to enhance prospect and customer experience and create a more engaging journey. You’ll support the deployment of our existing and new solutions leading test and learn initiatives.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing you will:
- Set and implement strategies to grow qualified, profitable external traffic to our products, maximize sales and revenue through various marketing strategies
- Suggest methods to maximize engagement and conversion of website traffic for prospective customers at all phases of buying funnel (awareness, consideration, decision)
- Build and execute strategy to nurture both prospective and active customers through automated workflows in CRM systems and other marketing automation platforms
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting Lead campaign design and build to test ad copy, landing page, bidding, and audience targeting to find opportunities to drive incremental growth.
What we're looking for from you:
- Team player
- Digital acquisition tactics
- Passionate about developing customer experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Solutions-oriented problem solver
- Tech savvy
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized
- A proactive individual who seeks changes and wants to find a better way
- Experience in Digital Marketing – Growth hacking
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field
- fluent in German and English