Description de l'offre
Galileo PMO Practitioner - Thales Alenia Space (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Project Management Office Practitione r to support the Galileo Programme team within Thales Alenia Space Deutschland. The PMO Practitioner will support the program management team to fulfill the objectives of the projects.
· Contribute and support to the set-up and structuring of new projects within the Galileo program domain capitalising on best practices and harmonising of methodologies
· Contribute and support the scheduling, estimation and cost analysis, execution and reporting of the projects within the Galileo program domain
· Support the project team with Customer deliveries
· Set up and maintain the project Risk and Opportunities registers, updating action plans, monitoring
· Manage the contractual baseline for all Galileo projects in which TAS-D are participating
· Organise and Chair the Contractual Change Boards for each project
· Support the program manager in the preparation of Contractual Changes towards the customer and stakeholders
· Support the procurement process for the projects, preparing and interfacing with Procurement Office
· Participate on request to progress meetings and project reviews
· Support the Lessons Learnt process, proposing recommendations and improvements
Qualification / Profile
· Degree in Business, Economic, Finance, Legal domain or similar
· Proven experience of 2-3 years in a Project Management Office within an engineering environment, previous project management experience an advantage
· Experience in project financial analysis, methods and techniques
· Excellent analytical skills
· "Team player", self-motivated, self-sustained working style
· Excellent MS Office skills, Excel, Word and MS Project competence considered essential
· Fluent in German and English language (spoken and written), French an advantage
What We Offer
· At Thales Alenia Space you work in an international environment based on team work, innovation and know-how.
· We invest in our employees' personal and professional development. Our internal Thales University at our Ditzingen site offers you a broad portfolio of training and further education programs.
· Professional equality between women and men of all nationalities are important to us.
· We promote a positive work-life balance and flexible working times.
· We have created special programs to encourage diversity and reconcile work and family, helping our employees to enjoy both their family lives and their exciting challenges with Thales Alenia Space.
About Thales Alenia Space
Thales Alenia Space is a key player in the European space industry. With subsidiaries throughout Europe. Its network includes world-class expert groups and competence center for all space-related domains.
Thales Alenia Space in Germany specialises since 2011 in integrating, verifying and qualifying large and complex ground segments, the design, development and manufacturing of space payloads, ground simulators, test platforms and electrical ground support equipment (EGSE).
Do you want to know more? I look forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)7156 353 32780
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at www.thalesgroup.com/karriere