The Installer II will be part of Tesla’s Energy Field Operations team. As an integral member of the team, the ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete the installation of residential PV solar systems, battery storage and EV wall connectors safely and on time. It is the responsibility of every Installer to ensure safe work practices for Tesla’s installation team. New hire training and continued training will be provided.
· Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
· Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
· Prepare and clean-up job site
· Work with the warehouse team to pull materials for each installation job
· Attend weekly team meetings and mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
· Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the process
· Additional duties required as needed