Description de l'offre
Stallergenes Greer is a global biopharmaceutical company specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory allergies through the development and commercialization of allergy immunotherapy products and services.
Our purpose is to enable people with allergies to live normal lives.
With more than 1,000 employees worldwide, a presence in 22 countries, and manufacturing facilities in both Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer plc is the parent company of GREER Laboratories, Inc. (whose registered office is in the U.S.) and Stallergenes S.A.S. (whose registered office is in France).
With complementary strengths, joint heritage and reputations, Stallergenes Greer is driving a continuing leadership in allergy immunotherapy.
JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Stallergenes Greer is currently recruiting for a junior Product Manager ready to provide support in our Sales and Marketing department in Belgium.
Job purpose & objectives:
- In collaboration with the General Manager, propose the Brand Strategy, develop operational and tactical plans to address the needs of all stakeholders and execute the marketing actions related (75% of time).
- Support General Manager by providing & analyzing all necessary Financial & Market data (15% of time).
- Operational lead off CRM system (10% of time).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Propose strategic imperatives, strong operational ( marketing mix action plan ) & tactical brand plan
- Monitor, comment and identify key trends by diagnosing and analyzing brand, competitors, market,…
- Understand Patient and customers’ needs.
- Monitor competitors activity and key data to adjust strategic planning and tactical plan
- Ensure presentation of data (internal and external) and their professional interpretations
- Analyze commercial performance per brand, per client and per performer
- Lead CRM tool(s)
- Become the brand’ specialist by ensuring that all functional deliverables remain consistent with branding and deliver messages aligned to the Brand Story
- Ensure the Brand value proposition is defined and used by the Sales Teams
- Propose innovative and patient-centric marketing materials and campaigns
- Implement segmentation (customise materials when appropriate)
Forecasting and monitoring:
- Expenses forecasting and monitoring
- Budget planning, sales & expenses analysis, tracking and ROI measurement ( pre & post ) for Marketing & Sales team activities
- Ensure Marketing team compliance with all appropriate division and statutory business and regulatory requirements, including Ethics & Compliance and Code of Business conduct procedures and protocols
Required skills and competencies
- Manage budget, forecasting and KPI tracking, leveraging strong analytical skills
- IT system minded strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Strong patient and customer focus, responding proactively to change in environment and customer needs
- Project management
- Understand the market, the patient journey, as well as issues related to the therapy area
- Data Analysis and Marketing Mix
- French (fluent) + English professional business
- Marketing &/or Business Analyst experience (healthcare or other industries) is a plus
- Bacchelor/Master level preferred