Description de l'offre
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,500 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
Do you want to be part of an international Team and gain experience
in Financial Accounting & Controlling?
Take your chance and apply as a working student (m/f)!
The Finance department covers 2 entities: SG Frankfurt and SG Effekten. The main role of the Finance department is the supervision of the accounting and controlling function performed in our offshore location for the 2 entities, the delivery and supervision of the regulatory reporting, managing German tax related matters and performing required analysis impacting the financial performance and financial risks of the entities.
We are looking for a working student (m/f), who will support our Finance team (max. 20 hours/week) in various topics, such as regulatory reporting and tax matters as well as follow up of current account & project management.
· You will support the team in regulatory reporting, e.g. by analyzing changes and checking quality of deliverables.
· You will support the implementation process of new IFRS accounting rules.
· Regarding tax matters, you will be involved e.g. in controlling of travel expenses and compliance with German tax laws, other tax law specifics.
· You will support the preparation of German Balance sheet and tax declaration.
· You will prepare documents for Review meetings (Business/Audit) will also belong to your work.
You will get a good understanding of the regulatory framework in which Banks operate in Germany and Europe. Moreover, you will learn how to work in a Network (local – offshore locations – Headquarter) and get deeper knowledge and comprehension of tax matters. Finally, you will be able to improve project work & project management skills.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to work in a truly international environment and organization within one of the key countries of Société Générale Group.
Please send us your updated CV (including your expected graduation date) and a cover letter.
Experience & technical skills:
· Currently studying at a University in the area of Finance & Accounting
· You must be enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate program
· Previous experience e.g. through accomplished internships in the area ofaccounting,corporate taxes or/andregulatory reporting (in a bank/financial institution) would be desirable
· Strong analytical skills & good understanding of Corporate Taxes, IFRS & German GAAP
· Very good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Fluencyin German and English is required (both written and orally); French would be a plus
· Good communication skills
· Being quality and detail-oriented
· Having a good sense of risk
· Being able to work independent as well as in a team
· Displaying team spirit and pro-activity
· Being flexible