Description de l'offre
Established in 28 locations worldwide with around 4.000 employees, Société Générale Securities Services provides a full range of securities services that are adapted to the latest financial markets and regulatory trend. SGSS Frankfurt offers settlement, custody and trustee services to German and International Funds and Institutional clients.
The very ambitious roadmap of SGSS requires further developments on the existing systems, tools, processes and services and the project management teams play a crucial role in the successful implementation of projects such as Business Process Management, Lean Management as well as on IT- and regulatory driven topics.
As VIE you will be part of the local Project Management team, which bears the overall responsibility for all projects that are conducted locally. Projects that are managed by a central team, based in Paris or in another SGSS country, the local team act as a contributor and remains accountable for the local deliverables.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
· Contribute to locally and centrally managed projects
· Contribute to operational change management (new processes, new applications):
· Take part in the communication/training plan
· Conduct business test strategy and accompany end-users during test phases (process driven)
· You will participate in (or lead) internal projects by defining and analyzing project scope & goals as well as by structuring and dividing work packages.
· Track milestones and deliverables and follow up on project plan and project scope.
· You will regularly report the project status to the team leader, project steering committees and conduct regular updates to working groups and management.
· Prepare and conduct decision process proposals for team leader and management.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE inFrankfurt am Mainis to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last18months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
During your VIE mission you will:
· Participate in ambitious projects
· Receive deeper insights and knowledge in Securities Services
· Take over responsibility and being actively involved in project development and implementation processes
· Directly seeing the result of own work
· Have the possibility to participate at Lean Six Sigma trainings
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
· Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree inProject Management, Finance or Economics.
· You ideallygained previous experience, ideally in the area of Securities Services and/or Project Management.
· You are fluent in German and English.French skills would be a plus.
· You are proficient with MS Office.