Description de l'offre
Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF) is the European leader and 2nd worldwide for financing professional equipments in high-tech, medical, industrial and transportation sectors, present in 41 countries.
In Germany, GEFA BANK services the real economy by providing leasing and loan solutions for small and mid-sized companies. Challenges of today are not to prepare the future but to apply the future right now. GEFA is currently running a Transformation Plan in order to set digitalization, automated processes and new working models at the next level.
GEFA is closed to the heart of Europe, in the vicinity of Düsseldorf and Cologne (1 hour flight to Paris or connected by Thalys). Moreover, green surroundings make Wuppertal an affordable and attractive place to live and work. Indeed, you will find double benefit of being at the centre of a very dynamic network of cultural and festive urban capitals, and of being in the middle of forest valleys.
Let's join us for our great projects!
Our teams develop and maintain specialized banking software for the benefit of our customers.
We are working on cutting edge technology in all areas. We use JAVA framework (Angular.js). We are targeting to develop a full open-banking architecture and rely on open-source software distributions and stick to this mindset.
· Real Mission: Be part of an international project team and use our Continuous Build Process to deploy your artifacts in our Docker-Environment. Push the continuous improvement of software quality together with our partners
· Make success: Support that deliverables / milestones in project plans are achieved within budget, time and quality
· Be aware: Identify project risks and identify mitigation action to deliver on time
· Be innovative: Create presentation materials for internal and external stakeholders
· Be solution-oriented: Creation of analysis and evaluations of standard software solutions
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Wuppertal is to begin as of December, 1st, 2018. You need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com in order to have more details regarding compensation.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
· Be graduated :Successfully completed Master's degree in Information Technology or a comparable qualification, from a Business School, Engineering School, or University
· Be organized: Ability to work in teams and in a pro-active, independent and thorough way, to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
· Be creative: Interest for continuous improvement and method related to apply those concepts
· Be multilingual: Fluent English (written, spoken), enthusiasm to improve German aptitudes are required