Description de l'offre
You will work in Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) in Frankfurt.
Société Générale Securities Services has around 4,000 employees across 28 countries and offers a full range of securities Services:
· Custody & Trustee Services
· Settlement and Clearing Services
· Fund Administration & Asset Servicing,
· Fund Distribution,
· Liquidity Management,
· Issuer Services,
SGSS Frankfurt team acting as Depository bank has a main mission to ensure the investment funds assets protection, therefore the following tasks are within their scope:
· Ensure that the issue, sale, redemption and cancellation of units (shares) managed by the fund or by the management company (or on behalf of the fund) are carried out in accordance with the Law and the Regulation.
· Ensure that the value of units is properly calculated and confirmed to the management Company before publication
· Carry out the instructions of the management company, provided they are compliant with the law or the management regulations.
· Ensure that the income of the funds is applied in accordance with the management regulations.
· Perform investment limits controls.
· Monitor the securities trades as well as processing of exchange traded derivatives and Over-the-counter instruments
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
1. In your daily work, you will:
· Analyze the Business Process, the tools involved,
· Describe the interaction between Human and Machine using an Unified Modeling Language (UML) approach
· Identify in our daily activities the opportunities for automation and define respective IT enhancement possibilities and what rate of automation they will provide
· Identify Process eligible to Robotization
· Develop Robots (Robot Process Automation) as part of a Proof of Concept
· You will be in charge of leading a project. You will have a project approach rolling out all the project phases : Initiate, planning, executing, controlling, closing
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Frankfurt am Mainis to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
In terms of knowledge and experience, you will:
· Have the opportunity to experiment Robots programming using a tool leader on its market (Automation Anywhere)
· Experiment Robots programming on specific/real Business cases
· Be responsible of the conduct of a project
· Have the opportunity to experience in a real Business Environment, facing end user IT solutions that could be implemented and to see how new technologies could help the daily business of the team
· Understand the German and European legal and regulatory environment pertaining to Funds industry
· Get familiar with the functioning of investment funds industry as well as of wide range of financial instruments (Securities lending, OTC derivatives FX and Future transactions, etc.)
· Gain deep knowledge in various markets and operational experience on funds administration.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
· You are graduated with a Master degree in Information Technology
· You want to discover the world of the back office of a leading bank and to contribute to the transformation of this world through the automation or the processes via RPAs
· Very good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) is required
· Good knowledge in Access, VBA, Java, etc.
· Fluency in English, both written and orally, is necessary. Good German and French language skills would be desirable.