Description de l'offre
You will work in Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) in Frankfurt.
Société Générale Securities Services has around 4,000 employees across 28 countries and offers a full range of securities Services:
· Custody & Trustee Services
· Settlement and Clearing Services
· Fund Administration & Asset Servicing,
· Fund Distribution,
· Liquidity Management,
· Issuer Services,
Trustee team acting as Depository bank has a main mission to ensure the investment funds assets protection, therefore the following tasks are within their scope:
· Ensure that the issue, sale, redemption and cancellation of units (shares) managed by the fund or by the management company (or on behalf of the fund) are carried out in accordance with the Law and the Regulation.
· Ensure that the value of units is properly calculated and confirmed to the management Company before publication.
· Carry out the instructions of the management company, provided they are compliant with the law or the management regulations.
· Ensure that the income of the funds is applied in accordance with the management regulations.
· Perform investment limits controls.
· Monitor the securities trades as well as processing of exchange traded derivatives and Over-the-counter instruments.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
1. In your daily work, you will:
· Implement the services requested by the Management Company and Asset Managersmaking sure they are compliant with the regulation and investment policy of the funds as described in their prospectuses.
· Calculate the net asset value (total value of the assets of a fund), confirm to the Management Company and analyze the discrepancies, if any.
· Understand the pricing logic and apply the valuation prices from various market data sources (Bloomberg, Reuters etc. ) in order to calculate the Fund's Net Asset.
· Perform control on regulatory and investment limits.
· Interact with different teams based in Frankfurt, Munich or in the other European locations.
· Contact the clients for clarification of day-to-day operational topics.
· You will contribute to internal projects run by the Trustee team both for increasing operational efficiency and enriching the current products offering.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Frankfurt am Main is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
In terms of knowledge and experience, you will obtain expertise in:
· Understanding the German and European legal and regulatory environment pertaining to Funds industry
· Getting familiar with the functioning of investments funds industry as well as of wide range of financial instruments (Securities lending, OTC derivatives, FX and future transactions...)
· Gain deep knowledge in various markets and operational experience on funds administration
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
· You are graduated with a Master in Economy and Finance, ideally with a specialization in accounting or equivalent
· Very good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) is required
· Good knowledge in Access and VBA will be appreciated
· Fluency in English both written and orally is necessary. Good German and French skills would be desirable.