Description de l'offre
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
The candidate will work in achallenging and demanding working environment in the field of Global Markets by supporting the Sales staff of the team responsible for Fixed Income and Currencies in their daily work. The candidate will have contact to institutional clients.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
· Coordinate client on boarding throughout “Know your customer” process and follow up
· Liaise with Back office and Middle office to ensure the post trade process is smooth, and to resolve any issues / problems that arose
· Support the team on sharing trade ideas, work on market comments
· Ensure all client details are accurately captured and updated in internal Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool and internal files
· Ensure all clients are pooled in correct distribution lists in the CRM tool
· Coordinate invitation process for road shows, research events, etc and follow up
· Support feedback gathering for several polls and investment ideas
· Adjust & book (depending on qualification) trade tickets in the relevant trade capture systems.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Frankfurt am Main is to begin in October 2018 but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
How you will benefit from this position:
· Gain a vast experience in working on very different aspects on the sales side, including direct client contacts (depending on qualification)
· Learn new skills in working with internal & external clients and take over responsibilities for various tasks
· Have access to the main Front Office tools, as e.g. to Bloomberg, XONE, Markitwire, Sparks, etc . He/She will become an integral part of the team.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
· Graduate with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University in Business Administration or Management with ideally a specialization in Marketing
· Having knowledge about the Finance Industry would be helpful
· Prior experience in the area of Communications and Marketing through internships is desirable. Also experience within a Financial Institution would be advantageous
· Very good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and New Media is essential
· Good knowledge about Back Office Tools is important
· Fluency in both German and English (written and orally) is essential.