Description de l'offre
Société Générale Securities Services is part of the business line Global Banking Investor Solutions of Société Générale, which is the biggest financial service provider in Europe. Société Générale Securities Services has 4,000 employees across 23 countries. It offers a full range of securities services:
· Custody & Trustee services
· Fund Administration & Asset Servicing
· Fund Distribution
· Liquidity Management
· Issuer Services
· Clearing services
In Germany Société Générale Securities Services has about 250 employees in Munich and Frankfurt. The position is located at Société Générale Securities Services GmbH in Munich. The role is allocated to the Fund Administration department, which consists of 40 employees divided in 3 teams. The assignment consists in supporting and guiding the department on process digitalisation and automation.
Taking and promoting a “design thinking” approach, you will:
· Investigate and analyse processes & tasks within the department
· Assess further digitalisation and automation potential
· Liaise with internal & external partners to select appropriate tools to support the digitalisation effort
· Propose, develop and test appropriate solutions
· Implement these solutions with an emphasis on user acceptance and training
· Follow up and report to management on your advancement
· Draft and maintain end-user documentation
Your career path
You will :
· Get deep insight into the processes of an internationally operating organisation with national and international clients
· Get trained on some aspects of its activities, centred around the administration of funds
· Put to practice and improve your project management skills
· Deal with different internal and external stakeholders at all hierarchical levels, and get familiar with their various needs and requirements
· Be able to discuss and implement your own ideas
· Become part of a supportive, welcoming and friendly atmosphere and team
· Work in a learning-friendly environment
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Munich is to begin as soon as possible but you may plan up to 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last up to 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com in order to have more details regarding compensation.
Graduate from an Engineering school, Business School or University with a Master's Degree, preferably in a Business, Intelligence or in an IT-related field.
You ideally have first work experience in the financial industry, e.g. gained through internships.
You possess sound analytical skills and have an eye for detail.
You possess very good organisational and time management skills, some experience in managing projects is an advantage.
You are a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a very good command of German and English, some knowledge of French is an advantage.
You are proficient in using Microsoft Office applications and possess a good knowledge of VBA.