Description de l'offre
Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF) is the European leader and 2nd worldwide for financing professional equipments in high-tech, medical, industrial and transportation sectors, present in 41 countries.
In Germany, GEFA BANK services the real economy by providing leasing and loan solutions for small and mid-sized companies. Challenges of today are not to prepare the future but to apply the future right now. GEFA is currently running a Transformation Plan in order to set digitalization, automated processes and new working models at the next level.
GEFA is closed to the heart of Europe, in the vicinity of Düsseldorf and Cologne (1 hour flight to Paris or connected by Thalys). Moreover, green surroundings make Wuppertal an affordable and attractive place to live and work. Indeed, you will find double benefit of being at the centre of a very dynamic network of cultural and festive urban capitals, and of being in the middle of forest valleys.
Let’s join us for our great projects!
Project Portfolio & Process Management Department (PPM):
PPM is offering you some major fascinating and challenging goals. You will be part of a team which is responsible to evaluate all incoming project requests with respect to GEFA’s business strategy, identifying those with the highest benefits, lowest costs and risks.
To be able to do so you will help to develop measures for evaluations, to steer resources and to monitor projects regarding status, costs, time and benefit. Besides you can be also involved in qualifying the key roles of a project to fulfill their responsibilities and stakeholders expectations. And last but not least analyzing, optimizing and advising Business Processes in an agile and future driven context of Robot Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Straight Through Processing (STP).
GEFA’s PPM is a young Department offering a lot of opportunity to be creatively and professionally involved in developing and building up its deliverables, ready to change the bank.
- Real mission: Be part of a project team and steering small projects, tasks & teams
- Make success: Support that deliverables / milestones in project plans are achieved within budget, time and quality
- Be aware: Identify project risks and identify mitigation action to deliver on time
- Be innovative: Communication and presentation materials for internal and external stakeholders
- Be solution-oriented: Creation of analysis, proposals, user stories & requirements
- Be transparent: Report to the Management Level about the progress on the project
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Wuppertal is to begin as of December, 1st, 2018. You need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com in order to have more details regarding compensation.
- Be graduated: Successfully completed Master’s degree in business administration, International management, Information Technology or a comparable qualification, from a Business School, Engineering School, or University
- Be prepared: Motivation in project management, first experience is a plus (e.g. PRINCE2 / SCRUM / SIX / SIGMA)
- Be clear-sighted: Project management skills: Ability to see the global picture, identify dependencies and risks, Stakeholder-management & communication, ability to structure necessary changes
- Be organized: Ability to work in teams and in a pro-active, independent and thorough way, to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
- Be creative: Interest for continuous improvement and method related to apply those concepts
- Be multilingual: Fluent English (written, spoken), enthusiasm to improve German aptitudes are required
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.