Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF) is the European leader and 2nd worldwide for financing professional equipments in high-tech, medical, industrial and transportation sectors, present in 41 countries.
In Germany, GEFA BANK services the real economy by providing leasing and loan solutions for small and mid-sized companies. Challenges of today are not to prepare the future but to apply the future right now. GEFA is currently running a Transformation Plan in order to set digitalization, automated processes and new working models at the next level.
GEFA is closed to the heart of Europe, in the vicinity of Düsseldorf and Cologne (1 hour flight to Paris or connected by Thalys). Moreover, green surroundings make Wuppertal an affordable and attractive place to live and work. Indeed, you will find double benefit of being at the centre of a very dynamic network of cultural and festive urban capitals, and of being in the middle of forest valleys.
Let’s join us for our great projects!
The Data Management team of GEFA BANK is responsible for organizing and analyzing data across the IT core applications.
It works closely with international IT specialists in Societe Generale Group to develop innovative and efficient solutions.
- Real missions: Be part of a team of data managers to transform financial & customers information in data with added value for our businesses
- Accelerate the business: Support business processes by finding new ways to organize and analyze business data with budget, time and quality objectives
- Be inventive: Design and implement innovative procedures for data handling and analysis, big data specialists and data scientists are welcomed
- Guide and govern: Ensure adherence to legal framework
- Think ahead: Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Wuppertal is to begin as of December, 1st, 2018. You need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com in order to have more details regarding compensation.
- Be graduated: Successfully completed Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, data science or IT with data specialization, from a Business School, Engineering School, or University
- Be ingenious: Strong analytic skills
- Be a team player: Communication and team-working skills
- Be organized: Self-organized and independent working attitude
- Be solution oriented: Target orientation and innovative mindset
- Be multilingual: Fluent English (written, spoken), enthusiasm to improve German aptitudes are required
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.