Description de l'offre
Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF) is the European leader and 2nd worldwide for financing professional equipments in high-tech, medical, industrial and transportation sectors, present in 41 countries.
In Germany, GEFA BANK services the real economy by providing leasing and loan solutions for small and mid-sized companies. Challenges of today are not to prepare the future but to apply the future right now. GEFA is currently running a Transformation Plan in order to set digitalization, automated processes and new working models at the next level.
GEFA is closed to the heart of Europe, in the vicinity of Düsseldorf and Cologne (1 hour flight to Paris or connected by Thalys). Moreover, green surroundings make Wuppertal an affordable and attractive place to live and work. Indeed, you will find double benefit of being at the centre of a very dynamic network of cultural and festive urban capitals, and of being in the middle of forest valleys.
Let’s join us for our great projects!
In the digital world, security of our customer’s data and our processes is a key success factors and also the pillar of is a key success factors and also the pillar of the trust in the banking industry.
GEFA needs YOU to be active part of the Security Management team with fresh and creative ideas to protect our data and assets against the new arising cyber threats.
- Real Mission: Set up / perform tool-based vulnerability assessments of web applications, networks and other information systems
- Make success: Perform information security reviews on Operating System, Infrastructure, Applications
- Be aware: Analyze assessment results from different sources and identify the risks
- Be innovative: Recommend improvements
- Be solution-oriented: Innovate and deploy new solutions to fight against cyber threats
- Be transparent: Prepare and document risks reports and remediation activities
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Wuppertal is to begin as of December, 1st, 2018. You need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com in order to have more details regarding compensation.
- Be graduated: Master’s degree from a Business School, Engineering School, or University, in IT with specialization in security or similar qualification level
- Be prepared: Experience in performing infrastructure security testing/reviews with industry best practices: CIS, NIST, OWASP and basic knowledge on frameworks: ISO standards 20000 and 27001, COBIT, ITIL
- Be experienced: Experience with managing and tuning Security Information and Event Management solution and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Be organized: Ability to work in teams and in a pro-active, independent and thorough way
- Be creative: Interest for continuous improvement and method related to apply those concepts
- Be multilingual: Fluent English (written, spoken), enthusiasm to improve German aptitudes are required
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.