Description de l'offre
Société Générale Securities Services is part of the business line Global Banking Investor Solutions of Société Générale, which is the biggest financial service provider in Europe. Société Générale Securities Services has 4,000 employees across 23 countries.
It offers a full range of securities services:
- Custody & Trustee services
- Fund Administration & Asset Servicing
- Fund Distribution
- Liquidity Management
- Issuer Services
- Clearing services
In Germany Société Générale Securities Services has about 250 employees in Munich and Frankfurt. The position is located at Société Générale Securities Services GmbH in Munich. The role is allocated jointly to the Business Development and Product Engineering departments. The two departments consist of 7 members.
You will report to the respective managers of both departments. You will work in close collaboration with all operational departments and especially Client Services, Legal, Risk Management and IT teams.
During your VIE mission you will:
- Assist Product Engineers in further developing our products and assist Business Solutions Managers in bringing our products to market from a technical sales perspective
- Take part in creating and performing customer analyses as well as monitoring the market to provide a decision-making basis for product development and strategic moves
- Participate in the RfP process (Request for Proposal)
- Create, design and update customer and product presentations for national and international clients
- Prepare and take part in client meetings
- Draft and update offers
You will also actively participate on group and internal projects relevant for Business Solutions and/or Product Engineering departments (depending on current needs).
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Munich is to begin as of September 1st, 2018. You need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com in order to have more details regarding compensation.
Graduate from a Business School, Engineering School, or University with a Master's Degree, preferably in a client or product management related field.
You ideally have previous experience in dealing with clients and/or in product management.
You are fluent in German and have a good command of English.
You are proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, especially Power-Point.
Your career path
You will :
- Get deep insight in the management of projects, in the product and business development fields within the financial industry
- Gain a broad overview of the German securities services industry
- Deal with different internal and external stakeholders at all hierarchical levels, both in France and Germany, and get familiar with their various needs and requirements.
- Learn to use different systems such as RFP and PCC tools.
- Learn to coordinate different topics within the company and effectively collect all relevant information
- Improve your communication skills
- Work in a learning-friendly environment
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.