Description de l'offre
Société Générale Securities Services is part of the business line Global Banking Investor Solutions of Société Générale, which is the biggest financial service provider in Europe. Société Générale Securities Services has 4,000 employees across 23 countries. It offers a full range of securities services:
- Custody & Trustee services
- Fund Administration & Asset Servicing
- Fund Distribution
- Liquidity Management
- Issuer Services
- Clearing services
In Germany Société Générale Securities Services has about 250 employees in Munich and Frankfurt. The position is located at Société Générale Securities Services GmbH in Munich.
The role is allocated to the Analytics & Data Management department, which consists of 40 employees divided in 3 teams. It aims at supporting the Client Reporting & Performance Measurement team from various viewpoints.
During your VIE mission you will have the following responsibilities:
- Functional reporting analyses and operational business for investment funds
- Analysing client requests
- Specifying reports according to client requirements
- Testing client reports accordingly
- Executing day-to-day operations (e.g. look-through tests)
- Supporting sales related units regarding our Analytics product
- Answering client requests for our “Analytics” product
- Providing support in setting up new funds for our “Analytics” product
- Communicating with local teams in Paris and other locations
- Team project management office
- Providing monthly project status overview
- Steering and supporting budget planning process
- Collaborating closely with our project management department
You may also be involved in several other tasks and/or projects (depending on upcoming needs)
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Munich is to begin as soon as possible but you may plan up to 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last up to 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com in order to have more details regarding compensation.
Graduate from an Engineering school, Business School or University with a Master's Degree, preferably in a Business, Economics or IT-related field.
You ideally have first work experience in the financial industry, e.g. gained through internships.
You possess sound analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
You have an eye for detail.
You are able to summarise and convey complex, technical information in an appropriate way.
You have a good command of German, a good command of English and/or French is an advantage.
You are proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Your career path
You will :
- Gain deep insight into an internationally operating organisation with national and international clients
- Gain a broad overview of the German and international securities services industry
- Get trained on multiple operational aspects centred around fund performance measurement and client reporting requirements
- Deepen your knowledge on project work activities
- Become part of a supportive, welcoming and friendly atmosphere and team
- Work in a learning-friendly environment
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.