As a Rental Sales Agent, your priority is to provide exceptional customer service and support your team. You will learn about the customer’s rental needs, and work to upgrade them to a more premium vehicle and additional services that will enhance their experience. Each day will be challenging and exciting for the right person!
What you’ll do to be sixt-cessful:
· Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and up-selling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs
· Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
· Meet all sales and service standards
· Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch
· Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner
· Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed
· Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
What you’ll need:
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum 1-year customer service or sales experience
· Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
· Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
· Must be willing to wear company uniforms
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
SIXT Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.