The Recruiter will achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates, building relationships with universities and creating brand recognition for Sixt.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs
· Responsible for recruiting for entry and mid-level operations and corporate roles
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, social media and internet sites
· Provides organization information, opportunities and benefits; makes presentations and maintains rapport
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, attending career fairs, networking and utilizing job sites
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
· Accomplishes human resources and organization’s mission by completing related tasks as needed
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2+ years of staffing/recruiting experience and a strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry-level to corporate
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
· Experience recruiting in both a staffing and corporate environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience
· Clear understanding of the recruitment process
· Must have experience mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources
· Strong vendor management skills related to recruiting activities, such as university relations and job boards
Why Choose Sixt?
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. Sixt hires service and sales-oriented individuals, who are excited about cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
More about the department
Our employees bring our company into the fast lane - that's our HR team is in the race for the best talents worldwide every day. But at SIXT, successful personnel work does not stop with selecting the right people! We take care of, among other things, the support and development of our talents, payroll, and working with our HR managers in the corporate countries.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.