As a Fleet Planner, you are responsible for the day-to-day planning and running of the fleet to ensure efficient and safe operations. You will monitor various shift activities and perform other fleet-related duties.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Monitor and track of all shift activities (vehicles cleaned, vehicles moved, next day vehicle needs, etc.)
· Fleet planning and dispatching for hourly, daily, and weekly forecast demand
· Coordinate vehicles transfers between branches in the area
· Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
· Communicate with both internal and external contacts
· Responsible for Inventory Management
· Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum 1-year experience performing administrative tasks in an office environment
· Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
· Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
· Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
· Must be willing to wear company uniforms
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.