As a Fleet Assistant, you will perform administrative functions including managing repairs and work orders in our system. You will also support fleet services to ensure accuracy, efficiency and cost control.
What You'll Do to Be Sixt-cessful:
· Perform fleet inventory daily: Account for vehicles, communicate with dealerships and body shops to confirm repair completion dates
· Assist the Fleet Manager with scheduling vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed: Obtain estimates and parts price quotes, generate purchase orders and coordinate drivers
· Assist with the making new vehicles ready to rent: Handle spare keys, add documentation and decals to vehicle, assign tag, add to rental software inventory
· Assist with the preparation of vehicles for disposal: Complete basic condition report checklist, verify equipment and parts such as spare keys are complete, coordinate repairs or maintenance with Fleet Manager if required
· Assist with accident reporting and subrogation tasks
· Coordinate tag registrations and renewals for each vehicle
· Performs other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum 1-year experience performing administrative tasks in an office environment
· Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Experience working with vehicle registrations, at an automotive dealership or in the car rental industry preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
· Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
· Must be willing to wear company uniforms
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
· Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
Our branches are where employees truly get to provide our clients the SIXT experience! You will be immersed in the strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up and directly drive the business.
More about the company
SIXT Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.