Description de l'offre
DevOps Engineer Sixt ride (m/f/d)
What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is an IT company with a very large car pool. Our inhouse development team is the driving force behind the Sixt software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: You take over responsibility. You build it, you run it. TEAM: We are more than 15 nationalities committed to the Sixt DNA. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers. We are coding the future of mobility! Sixt stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the Sixt family.
Do what you love:
· You own our production and QA cloud infrastructures, maintain and improve them.
· You develop and run our monitoring, backup, ELK and CI/CD tools.
· You guide our IT development to extend, scale and optimize the development, QA and production environment, for existing and new projects.
· You help with debugging production and QA issues as well as support your colleagues with daily issues.
· You help manage external tools we use, like Bitbucket and Confluence.
Come as you are:
· You have good knowledge in Linux/Ubuntu, networking (VPN, load balancing, firewalls), system management (puppet, ansible, terraform) and databases (PostgreSQL)?
· You are keen on working with ELK, redis, sensu, cloud computing, docker and vagrant?
· You are a team player and curious to learn and implement new technologies?
· You are proficient in English, both spoken and written?
In addition to the obligatory table football , ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. We follow no dress code. As a member of the Sixt Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefits portal where you find appealing offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now!
More about the department
Developers take note: cutting edge technology is waiting for you! We don't buy, we primarily do it all ourselves: all core systems, whether in the area of car sharing, car rental, leasing and much more, are developed and operated by Sixt itself. The technical spectrum of our IT therefore ranges from cloud and OnPremise operations to agile software development and analytics in modern frameworks and architectures. Exciting? Then apply now!
More about the company
Are you interested in working in an environment that combines the speed of a modern and dynamic start-up with the experience of a corporation? Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and actively participate in the development of a company? Then you have come to the right place! myDriver is part of the Sixt Group and since 2013 has been offering a professional and comfortable transfer service to private and business customers. We are already available in more than 50 popular cities in 15 countries and are continuously increasing our presence. Become part of this success story at our headquarters in Berliner or in our office in Munich and help us accelerate our growth!