As a Customer Service Agent, you will deliver exceptional customer service to customers from around the world. You will provide customers with accurate information and take detailed and timely records of damages, gas volume, etc.
What you’ll do to be sixt-cessful:
· Welcome all customers as they arrive on the lot
· Ask about their experience with Sixt; recording feedback to improve future rental experience
· Make sure customers have all personal belongings from the vehicle
· Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report
· Use proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas
· Advise and review rental charges, providing an accurate receipt to the customer
· Provide information regarding transportation to the airport terminal
· Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers
· Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location
· Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow
· Work in outdoor weather conditions including direct sunlight, rain, heat or cold
· Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
What you’ll need:
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum 1-year customer service experience
· Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
· Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
· Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
· Must be willing to wear company uniforms
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about the company
SIXT Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.