Description de l'offre
Claims Adjuster / Damage Handling Agent International (m/f/d)
You are looking for a job in an international company with opportunities for your career development? Then we want you for our team in the center of beautiful Rostock! Our customers are on the road a lot and damages are inevitable. As an English speaking Claims Adjuster (m/f/d) you get to investigate damage and accident causes and instigate further damage management for our customers in the UK, US and Spain. Ideally you have worked as a Service Agent, Claims Adjuster, Damage Handling Clerk or Office Clerk (m/f/d) before. If you haven’t – don’t worry: We welcome career-changers and support you with a comprehensive onboarding as well as trainings so you will become an excellent Claims Adjuster (m/f/d) in no time.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· You investigate and evaluate all relevant damage and/or accident information for our international countries
· You communicate with our Sixt customers to retrieve information and make comprehensive decisions on the subsequent case-handling
· You communicate with several institutions like insurances, appraiser, external experts and repair shops
· You document activities on each claim to resolve as quickly and accurately as possible
· Ideally you have worked as a Service Agent or Office clerk or in Customer Service (m/f/d)
· You communicate fluently (written and oral) in at least two of these languages: English, Spanish and German
· Your work is conscientious and autonomous
· You are familiar with the common MS-Office applications
· You love working within a team with high quality, also in times of high workload
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider Sixt is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. With 900 employees (and growing!) Rostock is our 2nd biggest office worldwide. We provide development opportunities through our strong and international corporate growth strategy! We offer a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits! We offer a variety of job training seminars and promotion prospects!
More about the department
Sixt customers travel all over the world, and so the odd scratch is only to be expected. Our Damage Management teams are responsible for determining the cause of the damage and what should be done about it. This means our damage team act as an interface with Sixt branches, customers, authorities and insurance companies. Our damage team is a fundamental part of the company’s success
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.