The Car Control Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the preparation, entry, maintenance, as well as validation of several data and document types. The responsibility of the Fleet Office Admin is focused on the behind the scenes processes that help the department best service the fleet locations.
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
· Assemble, maintain, and record information
· Handling and distributing supplies and inventory
· Validating information and invoices
· Check data for accuracy, while revising errors
· Assist with other car control clerical tasks
· Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
What you’ll need:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Strong work ethic; willing to take on multiple tasks
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Good analytical skills and willingness to learn
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Dependable, cooperative and willing to assist others
· Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
We put cars on the road - in the truest sense of the word. Our logistics team is responsible for the complete supply chain of our vehicles from the collection of the vehicles from the manufacturer, to distribution at the stations in the rental cycle, to selling them. We always have an eye on the costs and the optimisation of our processes - questioning ourselves continuously is one of our corporate philosophies. We look forward to your ideas that will take us further forward!
More about the company
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.