Call Center Agent (m/f/d) - Focus German Reservation
For the expansion of our Service & Support Team in Berlin, we are currently looking for convincing and competent English and German speaking Customer Service Agents who can start on the 1st of Juli. Your Duty: You answer the incoming questions of our customers from Germany regarding their reservation or booking. Do you already live in Berlin and are you experienced in working as a Customer Service or Call Center Agent or within another role in the service & support, customer care or reservation sector? Perfect, start right away! You haven’t worked in a call and service center so far, but consider yourself a service-oriented and communicative person, who speaks English and German fluently? Join the team as a career changer. We will support you with training and a paid familiarization period so you can learn all the know-how to provide our customers with an excellent experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· You take care of the reservations and creation of rental contracts via telephone in German and English
· You counsel our corporate and private customers by phone about our mobility services
· You support our customers in the use of our online booking system and have an open ear for every customer
· You work closely with the other departments of the company to provide the best service to our customers and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
· You work in shifts, but we will provide you with your personal shift schedule 4 weeks in advance to give you planning reliability
· You are fluent in German and English (written & spoken) and have an understandable and clear way to speak and express yourself
· You enjoy customer contact and know how to deal with challenging customers in a professional and friendly manner
· You are an organizational and communicative talent, able to cope with a heavy workload and highly dependable
· You like to work in international teams and appreciate the exchange with colleagues
· You are practiced in using MS-Office programs – especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
Why Choose Sixt?
▶ An attractive monthly basic salary + a performance-related bonus ▶ Paid training & professional development ▶ Employee benefits for SIXT rent a car and leasing cars ▶ Corporate benefit discounts for fitness, hotels, technology, fashion, etc. ▶ Team events ▶ A dynamic & international team ▶ A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office ▶ and much more. The work location is at Huttenstrasse 50, 10553 Berlin, in the district Moabit, just 200 meters away from the river Spree. It’s best to reach via the bus M27/X11 (the bus stop is right in front of the building) or via the subway line U9 (1,0km away).
More about the department
Listening to our customers - nothing is more important to us. We are always available if there are questions, requests, or problems. Whether by phone, email, online chat, or social media, whether in German or English: we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
More about the company
SIXT has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 7,500 employees across 110 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,200 SIXT branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make SIXT better every day with heart and passion.