Description de l'offre
Call Center Agent (m/f/d) - Dutch Customer Care
Do you like working closely with the customer to provide the best serivce possible? For the expansion of our Customer Service Team in Berlin, we are currently looking for convincing and competent Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent (m/f/d). Your Role: You answer all Incoming inquires of our Dutch customers in the Netherlands regarding their booking, complaints and invoices. Interested? Apply now! Ideally you are experienced in working as a Customer Service or Call Center Agent (m/f/d) or within another role in the service and support, customer care or reservation sector. Have no relevant professional experience? No problem, apply if you speak Dutch fluently and start with us as a newcomer. You will begin your new job with a 3-week, paid familiarization phase where you will learn everything you need to get started in customer service. In addition, we will provide an above-average compensation plus a performance-based bonus. Sounds interesting? Then become part of our team! Apply now as Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) in Berlin.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· You answer all incoming inquires of our Dutch customers
· You provide advice to the requests of our customers regarding complaints and their invoices
· You work very close with other departments to provide the best possible customer service
· You work in a fixed shift and only on working days
· You start with a paid familiarization phase
· You are fluent in Dutch (written & spoken). An additional language like English, German or another language skill would be an advantage
· You have already experience in customer service and enjoy the contact with customers and work reliably, independently and highly customer-orientated
· You have an excellent and comprehensive verbal expression
· You like to work in international teams and appreciate the exchange with colleagues
Why Choose Sixt?
▶ ABOVE AVERAGE SALARY: Our employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-based bonus ▶ APPRECIATION: At Sixt, you're not a number! Through small teams with flat hierarchies, we can not only ensure a comprehensive training, but also a friendly environment with great colleagues in an appreciative working atmosphere. ▶ PLANNING RELIABLIITY: You can expect regular working hours (40h / week) and we provide shift schedules 4 weeks in advance. ▶ CAREER POSSIBILITIES: Once a Call Center Agent, always an Call Center Agent? Not with us! Many colleagues who started working in the service center quickly rose and now hold positions in various divisions of Sixt. ▶ EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS: For Sixt rental and leasing vehicles as well as offers for fitness, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ||| Our location in Moabit has a highly convenient connection to public transport.
More about the department
Listening to our customers - nothing is more important to us. We are always available if there are questions, requests, or problems. Whether by phone, email, online chat, or social media, whether in German or English: we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.