Description de l'offre
Agent International Payroll (m/f/d) based in Berlin
SIXT is looking for an Payroll Agent to support our international Payroll support team out of the growing HR Support Center in Berlin. You will be part of a diverse team of Payroll Agents responsible to support processing, maintaining and servicing Payroll across major countries in Europe. With your knowledge in compensation and benefits, payroll processes and preferably accounting you will support and handle all related processes with third party suppliers and relevant authorities to ensure high quality payroll services.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of all payroll transactions and communication with third parties across Europe
· Prepare and provide all relevant data to support the payroll service supplier
· Manage day-to-day assigned tasks and requests in close collaboration with the local HR and People Administration Teams
· Support constant enhancements of payroll processes globally
· At least 1 - 2 years of working experience
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· Exceptional customer focus and service orientation in addition to strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
· Knowledge of various Human Resources Information Systems
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written is a must
· HR experience and a additional languages is a plus
Why Choose Sixt?
We create personal development opportunities through our strong and exponent company growth! We offer an achievement based payment and a varied bouquet of employee benefits! You will profit from a modern and dynamic working environment and a good tempered team!
More about the department
Our employees bring our company into the fast lane - that's our HR team is in the race for the best talents worldwide every day. But at Sixt, successful personnel work does not stop with selecting the right people! We take care of, among other things, the support and development of our talents, payroll, and working with our HR managers in the corporate countries.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.